Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just Us Girls #167 - Color Challenge

Oh my goodness everyone!  It's almost 9:30 am here and I totally forgot that today was Saturday, forgot about the JUGs challenge, and forgot that I was hostess!  My apologies, but there's a lot going on here at Casa Kind!  But I couldn't forget about our JUGs fans and our fabulous DT! 
 
But before we begin, our JUGs team wants to send out heartfelt love and prayers to all of those children, families, teachers and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School.  It's a tragedy that no one can ever comprehend.  I'm a teacher and I've been through many drills to react to something like this, but you never think this kind of tragedy will ever happen.  The stories I've heard about the teachers keeping all those children safe are amazing!  Hug your babies close today and everyday!
 
Our challenge this week is a color challenge, and the colors I chose are the feminine holiday colors of white, pink, and green.  I love that color combination! 
 
 
So let's see what the JUGs team did this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's all you need to do to play along:
 
How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS167. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 20th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous DT cards.
Great challange.
Tamara :)

Our Visitors