Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Us Girls #125 - Template/3D Challenge - Ribbons, Flowers, and Buttons, Oh My!

Hello JUGs fans! It's Lisa here with this week's template/3D challenge. I love ribbons and buttons and flowers, and so do my fellow JUGs girls. We use them on almost all of our creations! So the challenge this week is to use those buttons, flowers, and ribbons on your favorite template or 3D item. YOUR CREATION MUST BE A TEMPLATE OR 3D ITEM AND INCLUDE RIBBONS, FLOWERS, AND BUTTONS IN ORDER TO QUALIFY! It is a challenge, after all!

Let's see what the girls have as inspiration for you.






















Now let's see what you do with this challenge! We can't wait to see them!

How to play:

•You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.

•Please display our graphic and link back to this post on your blog.

•Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.

•If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS125. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline: To be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 1st. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

7 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

This is my first try at a challenge and it really appealled to my senses as any thing with flowers ribbons and buttons on it is fine by me... especially if it's pink too.

Sharon Wheet said...

what a great challenge this week! I need to participate more often!

Mi Espacio Creativo said...

Excelent challenge, A pleasure participate in it.

Greetings from Venezuela.

Nancy Leppek said...

My linky didn't work properly ...so sorry this has never happened before. I tried to fix it and it won't let me!! Love you challenges!

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

It' s just so amazing!!! Is there a way I can purchase these or something?! :)

avacare said...

I write pretty much anywhere - on planes, in hotel rooms, anywhere in my house. Hotels near Egmore Railway Station!!

ergo carriers said...

Your blog is very beuatiful ....




___________________

Ergo Baby Carriers On Sale
Ergo Baby Carriers

Our Visitors